Are you an entrepreneur trying to grow an audience in a crowded industry?
This course is the secret to help up cut through the clutter is building a business brand around your UNIQUE difference
Brand To Sell Course
This course is all about giving you the freedom to bring your ideas to life.
I'm going to teach you unique process for uncovering what makes you and your business truly one-of-a-kind and how to translate that essence into beautiful visuals that authentically convey the right tone for your brand.
I want to help you build a business that supports the life you dream of. And distinctive, cohesive, authentic branding is your ticket to that.
Don't wait any longer to start living your best life!
Here's the journey we Will go on together...
Module 1: Brand Story
Find Out what makes you one-of-a-kind
- Owning Your Origin Story: What led you to create your business and what parts of your personal history can help you stand out
- Clarifying Your Business Foundation: Getting clear on the who, the what, the how and the WHY of your business so that your branding will align with your business fundamentals
- Declaring Your Brand Beliefs & Values: Figuring out what your brand stands for based on what YOU care about
Module 2: Concept
Use Your Unique Story to Create an Attractive Brand
- Developing Your Brand Canvas: Pulling together the various elements of your brand story and turning it into a clear brand perception
- Establishing Your Tone Words: Selecting the five words that will become the basis of your brand
- Building A Visual Vocabulary: Understanding how tone words translate to visual design elements
- Creating A Mood Board: How to pull together the right inspiration images to set a powerful aesthetic as a jumping off point for your visual identity
This course is broken down into four main sections, Created to transition you easily from Having A Basic Brand to Creating your a new brand identity.
Module 3: Brand Execution
Translate your brand concept into a visual Brand Identity
- Typography: Understanding what gives typefaces their personality, how to pick the right ones for your brand, and when/how to use typefaces throughout your branding
- Color: How many colors do you need for your brand and how to develop a palette that is both versatile and totally authentic to you
- Graphic Elements: Illustrations, icons, graphic shapes - they all can pull your entire brand together into something that is memorable and cohesive
- Logos: Once we have the basic parts of your brand, building a logo is 10 times easier! Logo best practices and what variations you'll need
- Photography: Where to look for great photos and how to develop a consistent aesthetic for blog posts images, web design and social media
- Creating Your Brand Board: Pulling it all together in a Brand Board so you can see how your brand elements work together and balance each other
Module 4: Brand Activation
Implement your new brand system into a web design you're proud of
- Getting Acquainted With Wixs: A walkthrough of the Wixs dashboard and basic functionality
- Website Structure: Creation of a site map so that you can start to organize your website content
- Page Layouts: How to structure content on your page so that it's interesting and digestible to your website visitors
- Branding Your Home Page: How to integrate your brand elements into your home page design
- Branding Your Social Media Presence: Creating banners and profile images that carry your brand seamlessly through to your social profiles
- Launching Your Brand: Creating a launch plan to build excitement and buzz around your newly updated brand!